Naidex Speaker line-up released
Posted in Courses & Conferences on 14th Feb 2020
With Naidex only 4 weeks away, on 17th & 18th March at Birmingham’s NEC, the final 2020 speaker line-up has been released.
The live timetable is coming soon to the website, but meanwhile see confirmed speakers below:
- Dr Neil Bindemann, Community Therapist Network’s Executive Director: #Trauma – Living Through and Beyond
- Dr Hannah Barham-Brown, Doctor and Equity Advocate at NHS & TGA Mobility: Advocating for Change in Health, Education and Employment
- Gerry Allmark, Managing Director at UKTelehealthcare: Panel Session – Digital Healthcare: A Look Into the Future
- Liz Ashall-Payne, Chief Executive Officer at ORCHA & NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) Fellow: Ambiguous Advice, Questionable Quality: Determining & Evaluating the Quality of Health Apps
- Elaine Hollerhead, Professional Interior Designer & Occupational Therapist at DESIGNATE: ‘Team Work Makes the Dream Work’
- Jo Dowdall, Accessibility Specialist at O2: How to Personalise Your Smart Phone Using Accessibility Settings
- Marion McNally, Head of Inclusion at Sainsbury’s: Hidden Disabilities: What Do You See?
- Michael Vermeersch, Digital Inclusion Lead at Microsoft: Our Continued Story on Disability Inclusion
- Paul Bepey, Staff Facing Accessibility Lead at BBC: BBC Approach for Accessibility and Inclusive Workplaces
Also to be found at this year’s show…
Register for your free ticket here to be the first to know when the timetable is released on the website.