Telemedicine for epilepsy management
Posted in Course & Conference Previews on 16th Mar 2021
Coming soon… an interactive webinar on “Telemedicine for epilepsy management”. The 8th Exploring Connections webinar is a must-attend event! Learn more and register for free: https://www.exploring-connections.com
Four international faculty give their views on “Telemedicine for epilepsy management”, Wednesday 24th March 18.00 – 19.30 (GMT).
Professor Heather Angus-Leppan (The Royal Free Hospital, London, UK) ) is joined by Professor Trish Greenhalgh (Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford), Dr Roberto Caraballo (Hospital de Pediatría J.P. Garrahan, Argentina) and Professor Najib Kissani (University Hospital Mohammed VI, Marrakech, Morocco).
This programme has been submitted for accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®)
Find out more about previous webinars at https://www.acnr.co.uk/resources/
Feedback from previous webinars
- “Extremely educational and useful”
- “Webinars always offer content that is immediately useful in clinical practice”
- “Speakers bring unique experiences both clinically and globally”
- “Practical information about epilepsy management that we encounter every day”
- “Concise, clinically relevant, clear format
- “Interesting topics presented by excellent multidisciplinary teams of experts”