Dear Neurologists, Immunologists, Neuroscientists and even dedicated Neuroimmunologists,
It is my pleasure to invite you to the OXFORD AUTOIMMUNE NEUROLOGY MEETING 2019.
This is an exciting year for me and my group. For the first time, we are organising an international meeting that aims to bring together scientists and clinicians to appreciate the breadth of translational autoimmune neurology.
This inaugural meeting will cover the clinical features of CNS and PNS diseases, methodological aspects of immunological assays, applied T and B cell pathophysiology, and questions relating to immunological tolerance.
By being both contemporary and highly translational, the programme will appeal to consultant and trainee neurologists plus PhD or postdoctoral level researchers who have an interest in the field of autoimmune neurology.
The programme includes:
- A guest lecture from Prof Kevin O’Connor from Yale University
- Talks delivered by some of the foremost leading clinical and scientific experts from the University of Oxford including Georg Hollander, Daniel Anthony, Patrick Waters, Belinda Lennox, Jackie Palace and myself
- Debates around controversial issues
- Pathophysiological insights into immune tolerance
- Interactive talks with lively discussion
- Junior researchers participation in data blitz sessions
All taking place over two days in the charming city of Oxford and including Oxford college dinner, all for £150 (£100 for students).
Venue: St Anne’s College, Oxford, UK
- Date: 5-6 June, 2019
- Website: https://www.ndcn.ox.ac.uk/study-with-us/continuing-professional-development/oxford-autoimmune-neurology-meeting-2019
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel: +44 (0) 1865 231911