The 2023 RCPsych Faculty of Neuropsychiatry annual conference will take place on 14th -15th September 2023 at 21 Prescot Street in London. The conference will also be live streamed.
- Critical issues in brain injury litigation
- Lord Sir David Ramsbotham lecture
- Homelessness and Neuropsychiatry
- Epilepsy cases
- Neuropsychiatry in children with acute and long covid
- Managing Aggression in Huntington’s Disease
- Trainee and New Consultants Group
Delegates will also be able to attend workshops on day 1.
Please visit the webpage for further details and to register your interest.