Societies in rehabilitation technology will come together to offer a high-quality scientific programme, showcasing their individual society programmess as well as the common RehabWeek programme.
These societies are:
- the International Consortium on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
- the International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society (IFESS)
- the International Industry Society in Advanced Rehabilitation Technology (IISART)
- the International Society for Virtual Rehabilitation (ISVR)
- the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
- MotusAcademy (M.A.)
- the Singapore Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Masterclass in Neurotechnology (MiNT)
RehabWeek 2023 will address the challenges and opportunities for technology in rehabilitation and will provide top-level keynotes, interactive sessions, roundtables, workshops, and small-group discussions among participants.