Venue: Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
Supporting clients to reach their post-injury potential is at the heart of what we do.
We’ve seen first-hand the impact rehabilitation can have on their lives. As technology and medicine changes, there’s never been a better time to discuss rehabilitation.
We’re delighted to welcome guests to Pall Mall for our in person Rethinking Rehabilitation Conference. Welcoming you from Irwin Mitchell will be serious injury partner Deirdre Healy and personal injury senior associate Natasha Fairs.
They’ll be joined by guests from across the industry, including:
• Mariam Duffy – National Rehabilitation Centre Programme Director, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
• Professor Mike Barnes – Neurologist and Director, Maple Tree Medical Cannabis Consultancy
• Elizabeth Nightingale – Neuro Services Lead and Trainer, Chiltern Music Therapy
• Sarah Green – CEO, The Katie Piper Foundation
• Catrin Pugh – Physiotherapist, The Katie Piper Foundation
• Chloe Hayward – UK Acquired Brain Injury Forum
• Dr Alison Broadbent – Providing a case study
• Allyson Ballard – Remedy Healthcare, Company Co-Director
• Rhodri Phillip – Remedy Healthcare
During the conference, we’ll look at:
• Reshaping rehabilitation – the new clinical model
• The benefits of cannabis to neurological therapy
• Neurologic music therapy on the Regional Neuro Rehab Unit
• Whether rehabilitation prescription is being put to best use
• Our clients’ rehabilitation
• Plus much more.
There will also be opportunities to network with like-minded professionals during breaks and a drinks reception.