Venue: Hilton Arlington, 950 North Stafford Street, Arlington, Virginia, 22203, United States
Contact Email: email@example.com
Arrowhead Conferences and Event Planning is pleased to announce its 14th Annual Traumatic Brain Injury Conference will be taking place in Washington, DC on May 2-3, 2024. This conference brings together researchers and clinicians from industry, academia, the military and government to present ground-breaking research in a variety of areas related to traumatic brain injury.
This event provides a special opportunity for a variety of stakeholders to present original research and analysis aimed at providing a full picture of the progress being made towards better diagnosis, treatment and long-term care for TBI survivors. At this annual event, physicians, nurses, neurosurgeons, scientists, and drug/diagnostic developers from all over the world network and learn from one another.
Focus areas include:
– Current Clinical Management of TBI
– Advances and Opportunities for TBI Biomarkers
– Recovery, Regeneration and Plasticity
– TBI Therapeutic Preclinical/Clinical Candidates
– Outcomes Research
– Large-scale Observational Studies of TBI
– Neuroimaging Research and Practice
– Emerging Tools for Diagnosis/Assessment of TBIs
– Preclinical/Clinical Development Models/Design
Date and Time: On Thursday May 02, 2024 at 8:00 am to Friday May 03, 2024 at 3:00 pm