Join this FREE to attend webinar taster session on MiNT (Masterclass in Neurotechnology), an innovative new clinical consultancy platform which supports companies and technology developers with clinically relevant product research and development.
Date & Time: Thursday 7 April, 10:00 – 11:00
- Helen Hobbs, Clinical Director and co-founder of Hobbs Rehabilitation
- Alison Bean, Specialist Neurological and Research Physiotherapist
- Amy Dennis-Jones, Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist
- Eve Gregoriou, Founder and CEO, NeuroVirt
● Who are Hobbs Rehabilitation?
● What is the MiNT concept?
● Brief overview of MiNT Academy
● MiNT Clinical Consultancy Packages
● Outline of MiNT company collaborations past and present
● Spotlight on a current collaborator: Eve Gregoriou, NeuroVirt Founder and CEO
● What’s next for MiNT and where do you fit in?