Venue: Hyatt Regency Embarcadero, San Francisco, California
The 2023 SNO/ASCO CNS Cancer Conference — Accelerating therapeutic discovery and advancing care of patients with primary and metastatic CNS malignancies — will be held on August 10-12, 2023, in San Francisco, California. The goal of this annual Conference is to provide a deeper dive into the basic science of brain metastases and neuro-oncology clinical trials. Together we will make significant improvements in survival and quality of life of patients with primary and metastatic cancers of the central nervous system.
This collaborative Conference will:
- stimulate basic, translational, and clinical research in CNS metastases;
- engage clinical researchers in innovative trial designs for primary and secondary CNS malignancies;
- address the needs of patients with intracranial tumors.
These areas of great unmet need will be addressed in a dynamic and interactive framework. The structure brings together various disciplines to emphasize basic and translational research on brain metastases as well as clinical trial design and outcomes in primary and metastatic intracranial tumors. Research highlighting novel approaches, innovative ideas, and recent advances in neuro-oncology clinical trials will be presented and discussed. There will be a unique opportunity for collaboration and exchange of ideas between those dedicated to the science and care of patients with primary and secondary malignancies of the CNS.
Unparalleled Networking Opportunities
This conference will provide a unique opportunity for establishing collegial relationships with other international professionals focused on improving outcomes for brain tumor patients. Against the backdrop of the vibrant city of San Francisco, the conference will provide an unparalleled platform to share scientific results, explore new treatment paradigms, develop new friendships and connect with new collaborators. The social highlight of the meeting will take place at the world-famous San Francisco Exploratorium, and will involve an evening fun, food, exploration, and dancing!
Early Career Professionals and Young Investigators Workshop
Join us Thursday afternoon, August 10th, prior to the Conference kicking off that evening, for this special half-day workshop. Sessions will address grant opportunities, career advancement, and more.
- Explain new CNS-penetrant systemic agents in the context of multidisciplinary care for the treatment of CNS metastases.
- Discuss new developments in local therapeutic approaches and diagnostics in the treatment of CNS metastases.
- Explain the role of the tumor microenvironment in CNS metastases.
- Compare clinical trials designs incorporating recent advances such as liquid biopsy, novel prognostic biomarkers, and advanced neuroimaging for the treatment of CNS malignancies.
- Outline challenges for the development and approval of novel therapies for CNS cancers.
Who Should Attend
Neuro-oncologists (both neurology and medical oncology-trained), Medical Oncologists, Neurosurgeons, Neuro-radiologists, Neuropathologists, Neuropsychologists, Radiation Oncologists, Basic and Translational Scientists, Basic and Clinical Science Trainees, Allied Health Professionals, Palliative Care Professionals, Industry Professionals, Regulatory and Government Officials, and Patient Advocates.