Venue: IOE, UCL's Faculty of Education and Society, Logan Hall, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL
Contact Email: NeuroscienceSymposium@ucl.ac.uk
In 2023, the UCL Neuroscience Domain is celebrating 15 years since its launch by hosting a special edition of the renowned UCL Neuroscience Symposium. This a fantastic opportunity to find out more about the latest research in neuroscience at UCL.
Over 800 UCL neuroscientists are expected to attend, delegates will have the chance to create new cross-disciplinary links and foster collaboration between basic and clinical researchers, discover new research applications and meet potential industry partners.
The following speakers are confirmed:
• Professor Sir John Hardy, Chair of the Molecular Biology of Neurological Disease, Neurodegenerative Diseases, UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology.
• Professor Oliver Hobert, Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics and Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Columbia University
• Professor Beatriz Rico, Professor of Developmental Neurobiology, King’s College London
• Dr Paula Alexandre, Associate Professor Developmental Biology & Cancer Department, UCL GOS Institute of Child Health
• Dr Gabriele Lignani, Associate Professor, Clinical & Experimental Epilepsy, UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology
• Professor Alison Lloyd, Professor of Cell Biology, UCL Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology, UCL Faculty of Life Sciences
• Professor Sanjay Sisodiya, Professor of Neurology, Clinical & Experimental Epilepsy, UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology
• Dr Thomas Wills, Associate Professor, Division of Biosciences, UCL Faculty of Life Sciences