Venue: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
The SNO Annual Meeting is the world’s largest neuro-oncology conference, regularly attracting over 2600 researchers and clinician scientists from over 40 countries. Spanning all neuro-oncology disciplines, professions, and interests, SNO 2023 will be the premier forum at which to share knowledge and gain insights on the future of neuro-oncology research and treatment.
The theme of SNO 2023 is Neuro-Oncology at the Intersections: Multidisciplinary Approaches to Improve Patient Outcomes, and we are thrilled to share that an outstanding group of plenary speakers have already been confirmed, including:
- Sriram Venneti – University of Michigan
- Mark Bilsky – Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Benjamin Deneen – Baylor College of Medicine
- Mariella Filbin – Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Evanthia Galanis – Mayo Clinic