Striving for a better future for all those affected by neurodegenerative diseases
AD/PD™ focuses on basic science and translational and clinical research to bring you:
- New insights on disease mechanisms and etiologies.
- The latest findings from clinical trials.
- Innovative outlooks on therapy and prevention.
- Advances in diagnostic markers.
- Successful strategies to enhance collaboration between academia and industry.
- A great opportunity to interact with peers and experts in neurodegenerative diseases.
This premier gathering of experts from around the world will take place in the vibrant city of Gothenburg, Sweden from March 28th to April 1st, 2023.
As a passionate advocate for humanitarian causes, Her Majesty The Queen has been a steadfast supporter of research and initiatives aimed at improving the lives of those affected by neurological disorders. Her presence at the AD/PD™ 2023 Conference will serve to highlight the importance of this field and the major progress being made in developing effective treatments.
We cordially extend an invitation to you to join us in welcoming Her Majesty the Queen and to participate in the information and educational sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities available at the conference. Don’t miss this exceptional chance to connect with top experts and be a part of this landmark event in Gothenburg!