Venue: Hybrid event - choose to attend in person or virtually
Once again, APIL is heading back to the prestigious five-star Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, South Wales for this popular annual event.
This residential event will bring you up-to-date on the most recent and advanced developments in brain and spinal cord injuries, to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your clients.
Medical consultants, expert witnesses, and leading practitioners will come together for another packed programme, providing valuable specialist insight into catastrophic injury cases.
Topics will include*
- A&E management of trauma
- Bladder management in acute spinal cord injury cases
- Bowel management in ABI and SCI cases
- Intensity and robotics in neurological physiotherapy
- JPIL case and comment
- Legal update
- Life after a traumatic brain injury
- Life changes: Protecting the damages award
- Rehab with bells on: Neuro music therapy for ABI and spinal cord injury
- Neurological observations post spinal cord surgery from a nurse’s perspective
- Panel session: Getting the most from expert evidence
- Schedules, PPOs and the Discount Rate
- Sports concussion injuries: From the legal and neuropsychologists’ point of view
- Treatment adjusting to traumatic injury
- Upper limb orthopaedic injuries
You can choose to either attend the event in person, or alternatively, you can view the conference from the comfort of your own home or workspace via Zoom, on APIL’s slick Conference App.
*Residential packages includes attendance at the conference on the Thursday and Friday, access to the exhibition, refreshments and meals throughout the two days, accommodation at the Celtic Manor and one ticket to the mid-conference social on Thursday, 18 May. The two night package also includes accommodation at the Celtic Manor on Wednesday, 17 May plus attendance at the conference welcome sessions and one ticket to the informal welcome reception on Wednesday, 17 May.