- Understand Cerebral Small Vessel Disease risk factors and their impact on pathophysiology
- Recognize Cerebral Small Vessel Disease neuroimaging and its relevance for patient outcomes.
- Evaluate drug and lifestyle approaches for Cerebral Small Vessel Disease management.
- Chair Introductions – Prof. Bo Norrving (Professor in Neurology, Lund University, Sweden)
- Epidemiology, risk factors & pathophysiology – Prof. Christopher Chen (Assoc. Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore)
- Neuroimaging and clinical implications – Dr. Simon Frandler-Höfler (Neurologist, Department of Neurology, Medical University of Graz, Austria)
- Pharmacological and lifestyle interventions – Prof. Joanna Wardlaw (Chair of Applied Neuroimaging and Head of Neuroimaging Sciences and Edinburgh Imaging, University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Q&A Discussion, moderated by Dr. Anna Bersano (Director of Cerebrovascular Diseases Istituto Neurologico C. Besta, Italy)
- Closing Remarks, World Stroke Academy