Venue: Online via Zoom
Who is the Conference for?
If you would like to learn more about CMT (Charcot-Marie-Tooth) and the latest CMT updates, find out what help is available for the CMT community, as well as meeting people from the community, then this conference is for you.
The conference is ideal for members or non-members of CMTUK, people living with CMT and their friends, colleagues and family.
It is also ideal for medical students with an interest in CMT as well as medical professionals such as GPs, physiotherapists, podiatrists, or occupational therapists.
What is included in the conference?
We have some really insightful speaker sessions lined up for you.
The live sessions include a Q&A section, where you can put your question to the speakers during the session. The speaker sessions include:
- A CMT update from Dr Alex Rossor, Honorary Consultant Neurologist
- Occupational Therapy guidance and relaxation session
- Video from Rareminds, an organisation that provides counselling and wellbeing for rare disease communities
- An overview of state benefits from Citizens Advice
- CMT research updates from CMTUK, RNOH, CMTRF, CMTA and HNF
- Gentle movement and chair fitness session