Time: 11.00 – 12.30
This webinar is an opportunity to get your questions about equipment for people living with MND answered by a panel of experts. On the day of the webinar the webinar host will interview the panel and put your questions or case studies to them for consideration and discussion.
Aim: To explore potential equipment solutions to presenting challenges for people living with MND.
• To answer questions commonly asked by health and social care professionals about equipment solutions for people living with MND
By the end of the session participants will have:
• A more confident awareness of the potential positive impact of appropriate equipment solutions
• An improved understanding of equipment solutions for people living with MND
• An appreciation of emergent and tested practice in adaptations
Your panel for this webinar is:
• Phillippa Sharpe, Occupational Therapist – equipment, adaptations and complex disability management
• Jenny Rolfe, Occupational Therapist – wheelchairs, postural management, and complex disability management
• Malabika Ghosh, Occupational Therapist – orthotics and posture