As Europe’s largest MS research event, MSMilan2023 offers a diverse Scientific Programme that strives to match the interests of all participants.
This year’s programme includes inspiring keynote speeches from renowned international MS experts, together with well-known formats including Scientific Sessions, Hot Topics, Meet the Experts, and more.
The programme is further complemented by specialised sessions for Nurses and separate Educational Sessions. Sessions including abstract presentations such as Free Communications and Young Investigators sessions will be allocated into topics once the abstracts have been selected in July.
This year’s joint meeting includes 10 hot topic sessions dedicated to exploring some of today’s most pressing issues facing the MS research and neurological community.
- MS and EBV – implications for management and treatment
- Treatment screening and monitoring: the importance of infectious diseases
- MS in the elderly
- Which biomarker and when?
- Future therapeutic strategies
- PIRA and silent progression
- New technologies for MS patients
- Prodromic MS – can we reduce the risk of MS conversion and progression?
- CNS damage, recovery and neuroplasticity
- HSCT in MS – a long story with new perspectives