Venue: The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, London, NW1 4LE
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 6th Annual MS conference is a two-day medical education meeting which brings together a notable faculty of globally acknowledged MS experts who will consider new discoveries and therapies at the limits of MS treatments.
Spaces are filling quickly, so don’t miss out and secure your registration today.
Programme highlights include
- Immunopathogenic Mechanisms
- Treating MS Globally – the challenge of equity in MS care
- Demystifying AI and embedding it into clinical practice
- Redefining disease cell-typing in MS – Basic science
- Long-term treatment of NMOSD – what do we need to know to make meaningful decisions?
- Beyond B-Cells – selective targeting of B-cell sub populations
- Cell-Cell signalling pathways: microglia and activated astrocytes
For Multiple Sclerosis Specialists, Neurologists, Rehabilitation Specialists, Immunologists, Neurophysiologists, Scientists, Researchers.