Venue: Dissection Room, King's College London, UK
This is exciting course is based around superb video demonstrations of human brain dissection with live expert commentary
- Based around lectures and step-by-stem brain dissections
- Helps build a solid understanding of brain structure in 3D
- Includes traditional blunt white matter dissection
- All major subcortical white matter pathways explored
- Popular “consolidation sessions” help build confidence
- Includes MRI correlation (axial, sagittal, coronal planes)
Course fee: £395
(with online preparatory materials and practical anatomy sessions)
Dr Paul Johns, BSc BM MSc FAcadMEd FRSB FRCPath
Consultant Neuropathologist, Reader in Clinical Neuroanatomy
This exciting neuroanatomy video dissection course is ideal for anyone who wants to improve and consolidate their knowledge of human brain anatomy and build a better three-dimensional understanding of brain structure.
During the two day lecture programme, focussed anatomical review sessions are paired with numerous high quality video demonstrations of real human brain dissections with live expert commentary.
Includes: surface anatomy of the cerebral hemispheres and limbic lobe; deep cerebral white matter (using traditional “blunt dissection”); dissections of the hippocampus, fornix, ventricles, basal ganglia, internal capsule and thalamus.
The venue for the weekend workshop will be Lecture Theatre 2, Guy’s Campus, King’s College London