Venue: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Contact Email: email@example.com
The day will give an update on neurosurgery, clinical skills, neuropathy, and personal insights from a neurology appraiser.
The event will be delivered in both a face to face and digital format, with interactive sessions, panel discussions and ample opportunity to pose questions and share opinions with fellow attendees.
This programme will be of interest to:
- Consultants and trainees in Neurology
- SAS grade doctors
- GPs with a special interest in Neurology
- Trainees considering a career in Neurology
- Neurology nurse specialists
- Physicians with an interest in neurological conditions.
Scottish trainees can now attend multiple specialist conferences for a one-off study leave payment of £100, further details on how to apply can be found here. When you have your ID number, please email the coordinator directly so your place can be booked.