ACNR brought together an expert panel to review the current issues relating to the management of cognitive function in people living with multiple sclerosis, and the impact this has on their quality of life.
This article and expert group meeting was funded by Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd. Novartis had no influence on the expert group discussion, content and outcomes.
Published online: 16/5/22
- Chair: Dawn Langdon, Professor of Neuropsychology
- Khaled Abdel-Aziz, Consultant Neurologist
- Noreen Barker, MS Nurse
- Nathalie Fricker, person with MS
- Susan Hourihan, Occupational Therapist
- Nassif Mansour, General Practitioner with interest in MS
- Claire Winchester Head of Information and Engagement, MS Trust
- Carolyn Young, Consultant Neurologist